HDFC Bank never fails to amaze its customers with its amazing services and facilities. One of its amazing facilities is HDFC Millennia Credit Card. It is one of the best cashback credit cards in India. For people who like to shop online on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc., the card is specifically designed. The card offers multiple benefits to users ranging from 5% cashback on online transactions to dining discounts. If you are curious to know about the benefits of the HDFC Millennial Credit Card then you are at the right place. In this article, we cover all the amazing benefits that this card offers. So, let’s start:
Benefits of HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- Selected Merchandise: 5% cashback is awarded to the cardholder if he uses HDFC Milennia Credit Card for making any purchase from selected merchandise. The selected Merchandise includes Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, BookMyShow, Cult. fit, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CliQ, Uber, and Zomato. Offer applies to purchases of up to Rs 1000.
- Other Spends: 1% cashback is awarded to the cardholder if he uses HDFC Milennia Credit Card for making any purchase from the category of other spends. The other spends include Equated Monthly Installments(EMIs) and wallet transactions, gifts or prepaid cash loads, and voucher purchase transactions that fall under this category. This offer applies to purchases of up to Rs 1000.
- A voucher worth Rs 1000 is awarded to the cardholder every quarter for spending Rs 100000. Every quarter stands for every 3 months that is 4 times a year.
3. Dine Out Discount
- While dining at restaurants partnered with HDFC Millennia, cardholders receive a 20% discount when paying with their card.
4. Zero Lost Card Liability
- By calling the bank’s call center within 24 hours after losing a credit card, the HDFC Millenia customer can avoid liability from the bank.
- In other words. Loss of the card reported to the card issuer’s call center within 24 hours transfers liability from the cardholder to the issuer.
5. Interest-Free Credit Period
- During the interest-free credit period, the first day of the billing cycle follows the day on which the credit card payment is due. This is the duration during which the amount used on a credit card does not attract any interest.
- The HDFC Millennia Credit Card offers it using a fairly long interest-free period of 50 days from the date of purchase.
6. Revolving Credit
- Revolving Period stands for an agreement between the credit card issuer and credit cardholder. The agreement allows the cardholder to borrow money repeatedly up to a set dollar limit while repaying a portion of the current balance due in regular payments. Each payment, minus the interest and fees charged, replenishes the amount available to the account holder.
- The HDFC Millenia Credit Card offers its user the benefit of Revolving Credit.
7. Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver is one of the benefits that credit card issuers offer. Under this facility, you as a cardholder do not have to pay the surcharge fees when you use the card to pay for petrol/diesel.
- The HDFC Millenia Credit Card offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver to its cardholders at all petrol pumps in India. The offer applies on transactions INR 400 and INR 500 to the maximum of INR 250 in one billing cycle.
8. EMI with flexible tenure
- The HDFC Millennia Credit Card offers you the amazing benefit of converting the outstanding balance on your credit card to EMI. The card also offers you the benefit of choosing a flexible tenure to pay the outstanding ranging from 6 to 24 months as per your convenience.
In the modern era, investing in the right Best credit cards becomes extremely important. HDFC being one of the leading organizations in India provides one the most trustworthy credit cards with amazing benefits. If you are one of those who loves shopping online then we highly suggest you try HDFC Millenia Credit Card as your best financial friend. However, if you don’t shop online much then we do not suggest you invest in this card. You can choose the best credit card for you from HDFC’s wide range of credit cards with plenty of privileges each to fit different types of consumers.